- Act in our Client’s best interests.
- Invest in the same securities and use the same approach we recommend to Clients in our own investment portfolios.
- Believe that the risks in the markets are often underestimated, therefore we advocate a more conservative approach to investing than is generally practiced.
- Educate our Clients about investing. We present our investment strategy to Clients in a clear, easy to understand way.
- Provide individualized retirement planning to our Clients.
- Give individual attention to all Clients and promptly respond to calls and email.
- Refer Clients to other professionals such as accountants and Estate Planning attorneys.
We Do NOT:
- Sell products or get commissions for products we recommend.
- Have any financial interest in the products we recommend to Clients.
- Receive any financial compensation from referring our Clients to other professionals (accountants, attorneys, etc).
- Use questionable investment strategies which take unnecessary risks with Client portfolios.
- Guarantee performance. As with other types of investments, there is potential for gain as well as for loss. However, having a properly constructed portfolio will help minimize portfolio volatility, and a good long term investment strategy can help achieve our Client’s long term goals.
Please see the FAQ page for more information about our philosophy.